Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas was splendid as usual, not to mention it was a white Christmas!! We got to spend lots of time with our family's, open presents, drink lots of hot cocoa (mint, that is) and enjoy a long weekend!! I feel so blessed to have been surrounded with so much love and family during the Christmas Season. Tim and I were like kids on Christmas morning and was more than happy with all that we received! I personally was stoked about the new Nikon camera I received! I had been hoarding my mom's camera almost all year since mine had died, and I was not about to buy another one unless it was a professional camera....what do I know about professional cameras?!? Nothing! I look forward to learning though! I was excited to have Tim open one of his many presents....A new wedding ring!! During the summer we went floating down the Provo River with some friends and Tim had lost his wedding ring in the battle of "saving my life"..hahaha! Good Times! Its a lot like his old one, just without the platinum inlay and $1,000 dollar price tag. I decided that he will probably loose this one too, so I compromised! This was my nephew Hurley's first Christmas as well, I was sooo excited to spoil him rotten!! I got him this awesome "punk rocker" jacket that says Hurley and he wears it every day! I love it! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We miss all our friends and family's that live out of state! Love you guys!

No comments: