Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ohh LaLa La.....The Festival Of Trees




This past Saturday Tim and I went out on a HOT date! Yay! I love it when Tim takes me out! He took me to the Festival Of Trees at the Expo Center in SLC! I am obsessed with ALL decor and it is one of my passions to decorate so this was a BIG treat for me! It was so beautiful! I found a lot of great ideas and Tim also found an awesome tree that he wished he could have! I also saw the Tohatchi Branch! LOL! I grew up in Tohatchi and attended a very small chapel and some one had made a gingerbread house that looked just like it! You would only understand if you saw it! Lol! It was so much fun and I cannot wait to buy more Christmas Decorations! After the Festival Tim took me out to Ruby River, which just happens to be one of my favorite Steak Houses! I am not much of a meat eater until you mention a prime rib from Ruby! Yum! It was so DELISH! We had so much fun being together, like always, but it was a lot more fun being out and about! I love you Unnie BunnY!! Muah!

No comments: